I'm using a gallery scrollable component for thumbnails. When a user clicks
on the thumbnails it loads that larger version of the image into a div on
the same page. All the large images are already loaded into the div.

My problem is when a user goes to click on the larger version of the image I
want it to open with lightbox, but no matter which thumbnail they click on,
it always starts at the first image in the lightbox. You can see the problem
shown here.

http://tsutsumidaphoto.com/Mihoko/akiko3.php
http://tsutsumidaphoto.com/Mihoko/akiko3.php

So if you click on the third thumbnail, then click on the large version of
that it opens up the first image and not the third.

Any help / comments would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for taking the
time! I'm thinking it has something to do with the way I'm loading the large
images into the div (that they are already all there).

huminuh83