Hi!

I'm trying to show the selected menu with a different color background
when a user clicks on a particular main menu item. This works with a
ul that does not have child items on it. But ul's with child elements
the css does not seem to work and seemed overridden by javascript.

What i did was on the program logic that automatically produces the
unordered list of menu items, I inserted a class 'sfHover' for li
items that is equal to the current page. Again, this works on the
menus that does not have child elements.

Is there any possible way I can configure a selected menu item showing
with a different backround color from the rest of the menus?

By the way, superfish suckerfish is totally awesome! Keep up the good
work!