Not really, You pretty much have to tell users to enable the 'print backgrounds' feature in their browser.

Jonathan

Mazi wrote:
Thanks a lot Tomas.

I'm trying to test it out.

One question: in my page I have a css that refer for some elements to
soma images.
When I use the window.print function I lose all the background-images.
Is there e way to print them all?

Kind regards

MAx