I'm very new to Jquery so please forgive, if this is trivial.

I have a webpage with four automatic slideshows on it. I need to pause
the fade in function of the next slide by 20 seconds for each
slideshow.

Also, Jquery shows each img upon loading the page. Is there a way to
prevent MySlides1-3 from being visible until their fade in?

<head>
        <title>Eventus Energy</title>
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
href="screen.css"/>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.3.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.cycle.all.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript">
                $(document).ready(function(){
                        $('#myslides').cycle({
                                fx: 'fade',