http://www.filamentgroup.com/lab/date_range_picker_using_jquery_ui_16_and_jquery_ui_css_framework/

Got a problem with the dateFormat options.

I have it set the the uk date format (d/m/yy) and this outputs the date correctly, but I have two inputs with the initial values populated with todays date and last months date.

When I click on the input and change the date, the calenders are reading the format wrong, where d = m and m = d.

I've tried passing the format to the datepickerOptions object like so

$("input#fromDate, input#toDate").daterangepicker({
                                                     dateFormat: 'd/m/yy',
datepickerOptions: {dateFormat: 'd/m/yy'}
});

Still no luck, anyone know how to sort this?

Thanks,
Liam