Hi all,

Please visit:
http://player27.narrowstep.tv/nsp.aspx?player=bb27_rq_nBed

The thumbnails contained at the bottom of the page are inside of an
iframe. If you put your mouse over them, you'll see that I'm using the
wonderful jquery tooltip that I have downloaded from:
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-tooltip/

Everything works fine except for the tooltip getting cut off by the
iframe. You'll see it if you put your mouse close to the thumbnail on
your right or close to the bottom end of the thumbnails.

Is it there any way to make the tooltip not to get cut off by the
iframe? Or at least, is there any way to position the tooltip
statically in the centre of the iframe when the mouse is over the
thumbnails? this could be a solution.

Please note that I have to use the iframe, so sadly getting rid of it
it's not a solution :((

Thanks a million in advance!!