$("div").toggleClass('className');

http://docs.jquery.com/Main_Page
Everything you need right now is in there, only ask questions if it isn't on there, or google. I'm not trying to be an ass but too many people expect to have their hand held while learning anything, and being told the answers all the time isn't fun, you miss out on that "eureka" feeling.

Nothing better then being stuck for an hour or so, then just having that idea hit you and away you go fixing your problems.

Aaron Johnson wrote:
Hi

Is it possible to do an 'on click' event that changes a css selector, then an 'off click' that switches it back?

I am working on a touch screen app and need to replicate a css hover state.

If anyone can point me towards an example or a tutorial, I 'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!