I am using jquery autocomplete for my application.

Problem: I get cached results returned from my autocompleter which I
do not want.

I am trying to manually clear the cache of autocomplete when onchange
of select list. But I am not able to.

I appreciate if any one can find me a way to delete cache result.

Here is the code snippet:

$('#applicationName').autocomplete('<%= Url.Action("Find", "Graph")
%>', acOptions)

where acOptions is:
    acOptions = {
            minChars: 3,
            max: 100,
            dataType: 'json', // this parameter is currently unused
            extraParams: {
                    type: function(){
                        return appType;         // dynamically fetch
type of app to be fetched.
                    }
            },
            parse: function(data) {