Hi!  Oddly enough, I have no problems with my IE7 version of my
superfish menu is Joomla, but in IE6 it does not work properly.  It
does work, thank God, but not like in the other browsers.  Two things
occur.

1) The menu is not resized all the way over to the width of the
screen.
2) The buttons do not work for the entire span, but only work when you
rollover the actual link.  This does not behave this way in IE7 or 8.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  Here is my site:
http://www.looledo.com

Try it in IE6 and IE8 and you will see what I am referring to.