You'll have to run the whole function block within $("#show_resolve").click() on load (ie. put it somewhere in $(document).ready(function(){}).

Make it a seperate function so you can avoid copy/pasting the whole thing

Jonathan

Samuurai wrote:
Hi,

This is my first little foray into JQuery, so far i'm impressed,
having had very little JS experience, I was able to create the result
I wanted very qucikly and easily!

However, I'm having one little niggle...

Here's my code:
[code]
                        $(document).ready(function(){

$(".submit_problem_form_right").css("visibility","hidden");

$("#left_submit").css("visibility","visible");
                                        $("#show_resolve").click(function () {
                                        if ($("#show_resolve").is(":checked"))
                                        {

$(".submit_problem_form_right").css("visibility","visible");

$("#left_submit").css("visibility","hidden");
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {

$(".submit_problem_form_right").css("visibility","hidden");

$("#left_submit").css("visibility","visible");
[/code]

This works fine.. ticking the checkbox shows and hides the div.
However, if I check the checkbox and refresh the page, the checkbox
remains ticked, but the div is hidden.

Any ideas how I can make it work reliably?

--
Jonathan Vanherpe - Tallieu & Tallieu NV - jonat...@tnt.be