Don't be so sure now... I'm still a rookie when it comes to jQuery.

After playing with the code a bit, I realized I can't even logically
fathom how to go about making this work for multiple tables/classes,
thus I've got what you can call a writer's block when it comes to
putting it into code - I can't see it visually to start off with...

What's funny enough (and a bit frustrating too) is that if I have
multiple tables with "tablesorter" and "multiple" class assigned to
them show up on the page in different tabs (if I plug in the tabbed
viewing of sorts), if any of these tables have different number of
columns and some of those are defined inline as non-sortable (just
added a class {sorter: false} as per instructions in tablesorter
docs), that limitation seems to apply to all tables with tablesorter
class across the board, and when I try to multi-sort on say column 2
on tables 2 & 3 (bound together with the code above), if table 1 had
sorter:false on that column, table 3 doesn't get sorted on that column
either - only the original table 2 does.

Something I need to work around, or maybe, possibly declare different
classes for each table and apply tablesorter() on them individually...
maybe.