hi

i need a slieshow effec that i want to create for my personal website.
following is what i need

i want to display an image and below that will be text and this text
should be clickable and open in a new window and this way i want to
show few images and text with a certain duration for each.

there should be no left arrow and right arrow, instead each picture
along with the text should move from the right to left or from left to
right and stay for few seconds and the next one should appear and the
text should be clickable and open in a new window.

can anyone refer me to a website from where i can get this effect.

please advice.

thanks.