first, try using a combination of a loop to loop through all your "words".

then, fade in the first word[i] with the fadein function

then, using the callback, call the fadeout function

this is very general, i know.

in the callback of function (just thought of this) use the settimeout() and
pass fadeout to the timeout...

--
Regards!

Alexander Freiria - Programmer\Web Developer
http://www.xandercs.com/
xanderco...@gmail.com
954.549.3666