Hi all,
This is hopefully simple. I have a bunch of links with titles, like
TITLE="Facebook" and so on. I am adding JQuery to make the links open in a
new window and would like to add some text to the title that says "this link
will open in a new window", whilst keeping the original text. I'm using the
"add" JQuery command, but this actually replaces the original title text.

$("a.newWindow").attr("title", " - This link will open in a new window");

The end result I would like to have is: title="Facebook - This link will
open in a new window".

Could anyone point me in the right direction?!
Cheers