If there's no CSS value explicitly set, then the different browsers will default to different default settings.

There's no point in allowing users to change their CSS if it means that your website doesn't work.

Gaiz wrote:
User that use my website can customize CSS.
I do not know why it error on IE8 only (IE7, FF is work fine)