Thanks Paul, the new version that I just announced via another email takes care of the issue you found and adds some new features. FYI:

http://blogs.ihwy.com/dev/post/New-versions-of-iHwy-listnav-and-listmenu-jQuery-plugins.aspx

- Jack

Paul Speranza wrote:
Jack, yes, the list menu plugin.

On Aug 10, 3:01 pm, Jack Killpatrick <j...@ihwy.com> wrote:
Hi Paul,

Thanks for this info, I'll add it to my test cases and thanks for
letting the community know.

I was actually working on a new version of the plugin yesterday, which
adds one new feature: an onClick option that you can pass a function to
for handling clicks in the dropdown menu. If that's a feature that might
be of interest to you I can get you a copy of the pre-release version.

I'll look into what you reported.

Oh, uh, just to make sure, you're talking about thelistmenuplugin, right?

http://www.ihwy.com/Labs/jquery-listmenu-plugin.aspx

Thanks,
Jack

Paul Speranza wrote:
This may not be a bug in the jQuery List menu widget but if it saves
someone the time it took me to figure it out or the author has an idea
of how to handle this then it is worth it. If the items begin with a
comma - ", Paul" - it causes the columns in the result to not be
created in IE 7 and the results just show straight down. In Chrome,
Firefox 3.5 and the latest Safari the results do not show at all.
I spent a couple of hours tracking this down and I just cleaned up the
data that I was playing with. Maybe the widget can strip off leading
characters that are not letters or numbers.
Great widget though! Paul Speranza- Hide quoted text -