Hi there. Hoping this is the right place to be asking this.

I'm developing a website using an accordian and a carousel (http://
sorgalla.com/projects/jcarousel/).
The accordian has 2-4 items in it, one of which is a vertically
carouselled list of comments.

If I've set the accordian to start on an item that isn't the one with
the carousel in it, I'm finding I'm getting the following error
message:

"jCarousel: No width/height set for items. This will cause an infinite
loop. Aborting..."

I'm assuming this is because the carousel requires you to specify the
height and width of its list items, and whilst you can do this, the
accordian initialising with the carousel hidden has set inline heights
to 0 hence the error being thrown.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this one?
Please bear in mind, I have been using jquery for only a few weeks and
am still very new to it, and have no significant javascript
experience, so any suggestions will have to be explained in pretty
simple terms!

Thanks.