I want to build add a "favourites" type widget into my site. Just so a user
can bookmark a post they like. So I have my standard paginated view with
various posts and a star beside each post.
Solid star = bookmarked, empty star = not bookmarked

I have the save/delete bookmark working the star only changes on a page
refresh.

How would I use toggle for something like this? So when the user clicks on
the star it changes to the opposite of what it is? And how do I then use the
toggle to determine what star to display on page load?

Ideas?

Dave