Hi,

I am using jQuery Tabs to make an ajax call for each tab when clicked.

The ajax that displays is like inettuts. 3 or 4 columns of widgets that can
be dragged and dropped.
The problem that I am having, when I put the html of the result directly in
the main page, it works as designed.

When I click on a tab, it displays the page, but all the jquery functions in
that ajax page are gone and I cannot sort, drag and drop anything.

I suspect that the ajax page is not reading the javascripts in the head,
which are on main page. Unfortunately I can't remove them to include them in
ajax pages dynamically because I am also using them for other functions in
main page.

Is there a way to make those ajax pages read the javascripts on that main
page?

Thank you.