Hi.
I'm using treeview with ajax, but when I need to refresh it, it does
not open closed branches. As an example. Open the demopage with
firebud enabled:
http://jquery.bassistance.de/treeview/demo/async.html

ok. Now I want to refresh it, so I'm writing this code into firebug
console:
$("#black").empty().treeview({
   url: "source.php"
})

but after that I can't open closed branches, however they're loaded
and rendered, but stay invisible (display:none).

Am I doing something wrong? I couldn't find any hint in the
documentation. When I kill the ul#black and create it again it works
fine, but this solution looks like a voodoo :) :

    var black = $("#black");
    var blackNew = $("<ul>").insertAfter(black);
    black.remove();
    blackNew.attr("id", "black");
    blackNew.treeview({
                           url: "source.php"
                });

Is there any way to fix it and it would be great to mention it in the
documentation.

thanks,
George