Hello all,

I assume I'm like many of you.  I'm able to write code, but when it comes to
design I am at a loss.  I've seen some really neat layouts such as mochaui
and extjs examples, but I'm struggling to put together one I'm happy with.

I'm using the jquery UI layout to set up my north, west, east, etc but after
that I'm struggling to find a design I like and one I feel will fit the
application.  So, I'm reaching out to this group to see if anyone has links
to examples, videos, or even ideas on good layout design that could assist
me in moving past my "writers block" for my application.

Have a wonderful weekend!