I don't think you can ignore this error ... It looks like you are
returning a JSON response, try turning data type to json and then
insert responseHTML.One into your find command ... as "One" is your
object ... see below.

$.ajax({
  url: 'http://www.examplepage.com',
   success: function(responseHTML) {
     var someText = $(responseHTML.One).find('#myDiv').html();
    // you may need $('#'+responseHTML.One) ... if you are looking for
say an id ... or "." + ... if its a class
   },
 dataType: 'json'

 });