Hi Jörn,

I'm totally newbie to Jquery and i'm using jQuery validation plug-in
1.5.5 written by you to validate form. I've tried to disable submit
button based on example given but it didn't work(refer to code below).
Then have tried to change form to "#form_request_item" but it still
same. I have also tried to place it in jQuery file but didn't work
either. May be because I'm not so familiar and wrongly placed it.
Would really appreciate if you could help. Thank you so much.

$().ready(function() {
    var container = $("div.container");

    var validator = $("#form_request_item").validate({
      errorContainer: container,
      errorLabelContainer: $("ul", container),
      wrapper: "li",
      meta: "validate",
      submitHandler: function(form) {
      $(form).find(":submit").attr("disabled", "disabled").attr
("value","Submitting...");
      form.submit();

- Fieory -