:)))

thanks both a lot!!!! its wooooorking :)

anyway I would not get it without your help... I have read a lot of
script examples and docs.. I did not realize I should use "cancel"
class EXACTLY... consider it please for enhancing docs, if it is
already somewhere and i missed that, sorry for disturbing...

thanks Jorn for great plugin.

Tomas