Hi,
Hope this is the right forum for this....

the page is http://blackpaint.co.uk/BlackPaint09/films/index.html
if you put your mouse over 'TIDE' you will see the tool tip.

But the problem I am having is that it won't work I put the tooltip DIV
somewhere else than straight after the trigger.

This is the only place it works
Code:

../flash/TIDEFullFilm.flv Tide <div class="tooltip">TEST tooltip

I want to get it outside of the stripholder div so that I can set a
percentage width to the tooltip DIV - so its size will be affected by the
size of the browser window and also I would be able to position it where I
want. I've tried doing this with by setting the tooltip positioning to
Absolute - but it has no affect.

Can someone help me with this?

thank you,
hope I'm clear