Hi all,

I am using the jquery form validation plugin (http://docs.jquery.com/
Plugins/Validation) to get some simple validation done on my form.
It's working perfect so far.  When I set a particular form field to
have the class "required" that makes it so that it can't be blank and
when the user tries to submit the form, JQuery displays a "This field
is required." text beside the field and focuses on it.  The text
generally appears right beside the input element.

I was wondering whether it is possible to actually control where the
error text appears?  Say like I set an element div element which I
want the error to appear.  Is there a way to make it the error text
appear in that div element?

Thanks!