Not 100% sure what you mean, but since I haven't actually found an "in
the wild" implementation for this yet (the original project it was for
got canned/downscaled) I'm not massively concerned about workarounds
if they involve big old hacks. It's more about the academic curiosity
at the moment. </geek>