Hi, I want create a confirmation of close in Simple modal. I try make
this code:

$(\"#content\").modal({onClose: function (dialog) {
               if (confirm(\"Realy close?\")){
                 dialog.data.fadeOut('slow', function () {
                    dialog.container.slideUp('slow', function () {
                               dialog.overlay.fadeOut('slow', function () {
                                      $.modal.close();
}});

It works, but only for first time. When i click to close button second
time, is makes nothing. Can You help me? Thanks