Sorry to revive that old thread.
I have the same problem but in a peculiar manner.

on my desktop, the script runs fine in all browsers.
in one site on my server it runs well in IE but throws that same error on FF

I place the exact same script in another site on same server and all is fine
for all browsers

That led me to believe that it must be coming from my httpd.conf, but the
virtual host are identical.

What could be in it?

Thank you