Hi!

I'm currently working on a project in wich I use a pair of trees. The
thing is that one of them is too big and IE6 (it needs to be
supported :s ) takes forever to process the tree so I want to load it
asynchronously branch by branch using the async version of the tree.

The problem is that I want the tree to be a filetree, but when created
as async it displays with default style. Is it possible to create an
async filetree (without applying the classes "manually")??

Here's my code:

//js
        $(document).ready(function(){
                $("#tree").treeview({
                        url: "MenuTree.aspx",animated: "fast",collapsed: true,
unique: true
                })
        });
//html