Use hoverIntent instead of hover - it's "child-friendly" in this regard

guidebook wrote:
Hello,

(Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language.)

I would want to show a div (the information about the song) when the
visitor hover on a cover art on a radio website but this div overlap
the cover art with an opacity of 0.7

You can see an example here: http://www.cestici.info/test.jpg

The problem is that when the information div appears, the mouse
pointer isn't on the cover art div anymore for the navigator so the
information div disappears, and so on... resulting in a flash effect.

How can I do this without the flash effect?

Thanks for your help :)