Hi Paolo,

Thanks for the advice.

I tried what you mentioned still it does not work, the error is
slightly different but the result is pretty much the same.

What do you mean "By the way, it is not reccomanded to have more then
one element with same id ", could you recommend a tutorial or pointers
where I can get this function working please

Thanks Ary