Hi

I'm not sure how to do this..but i've got a dynamic table (rows added/
removed by the user)

I need the name attribute for the input tags add to look like

"intake.answerMapped(nodeId-pos).value"

i've put the nodeId into a custom attribute..so the input tag looks
something like this

<input type="text" nodeId="10"/>

the pos variable should be the position in the table (i guess this is
the position in relation to siblings)..so if i'm the 2nd row, and the
node id is 10, then the name attribute should be set to 10-2

any ideas how to do this? I know about the attr(name,value) method,
but i'm not sure how to build the nodeId-pos string to put in there.

thanks,