Hi there

I have a problem with the date picker and was wondering if something
had already been developed to sort it out, or whether I would need to
do one myself.

With a datepicker in the webapp we are developing, we want to allow
users to view data based on past dates (ie anything from an old date
up to present date). So with this in mind I have set the max date on
the datepicker like this {maxDate: +0} so users can't pick dates
beyond today.

However if the user manually enters the dates (say beyond the maxDate)
then nothing happens. The date input holds the date entered even if it
is beyond the maxDate set.

What I want it to do, is if the users manually types in a date (if
that date is beyond the maxDate set) then it should revert back to the
maxDate.

can the datepicker do this?

Any help will be awesome
Thanks