$(document).ready(function() {
     $(".tablesorter").tablesorter({
         sortList: [[0,1]], widthFixed: true, widgets: ['zebra']});
});
the sortList parameter takes two arguments: column, and direction. So
sorting 0,1 sorts on the first column descending. 1,0 would be second
column descending. That's on the page so I'm not sure it's exactly
what your looking for (default?)