How can I validate a field before calling the auto complete on user
input. Is there any a way to configure a pre condition for a auto
completion. I want the send the validated input to auto complete q
field.

I have configured both validation and auto complete for the
'firstName' field. When I start typing some special characters,
validation method validates and returns error message and in between
auto complete sends the request to server. But I want the validate
method to execute first and then auto complete should send the request
to server if the data is valid.

Thanks