On Aug 31, 2009, at 10:13 AM, Rich Sturim wrote:

That looks like a great choice -- thanks for the tip.

On Aug 28, 3:19 pm, Jack Killpatrick <j...@ihwy.com> wrote:
I've had good luck with this one after testing many of them in multiple
browsers:

http://www.parkerfox.co.uk/labs/cornerz

A word of warning: the download link for Cornerz does not work (at least for me!). I have investigated a few others: DD_Roundies, CurvyCorners, Corners, JRounded, etc even one that used a special IE feature (http://code.google.com/p/curved-corner/). Almost all of them solve some part of the problem, but none have worked completely for me, thus far. Here are some issues I noticed (with different subsets of these tools): rounded corners are not rendered in floated elements, DHTML show/hide messes up the corners, corners are not rendered for fieldset legends, corners are not rendered at all for certain fieldsets (seems to depend on the container block), legend styling is removed for certain fieldsets, transparency is not supported, some corners are curved while others are not in the same element, corners aren't rounded but have a weird shape, and so on.

Some of these plugins provide the ability to use native browser support (--moz-border*, --webkit-border*) where available, which IMHO is a critical feature (though this can be achieved using a work around of adding the native CSS, then doing a browser check and plugin calls if browser not Gecko/WebKit based).

        --ravi