The Ajax form function works perfectly for me. It's a great piece of
software.

Typically, I create my form and place the following into the <head>
section of my document....

                <script type="text/javascript">
                        $(document).ready(function() {
                        $('#myform').ajaxForm(function() {
                        alert("Got it.");
                </script>

I have a case for which I'd like to dynamically insert a form into a
div's innerHTML using JavaScript. Because the form does not exist when
the ready function executes (i.e., when the document is loaded), Ajax
doesn't intercept the submit action.

Is there a way to bypass the standard method and use JavaScript to
activate the ajaxForm function?

Thanks... alan