Erik Reppen wrote:
I should specify. It's not the little guy in the upper left although
it might be worth plugging it into that. It's all the silly ones down
below.

On Aug 31, 11:58 pm, Erik Reppen <erik.rep...@gmail.com> wrote:
What do you guys think of "my precious." I'm not sure how many other
elastic carousels there are out there, but I'm pretty proud of the
auto-margin action. Please don't judge us (the FEDs at Sears) on the
HTML. We don't actually have full control of the front end. It can
scroll full pages but doesn't for other reasons that relate to not
having full control of the front end among other things. I really
liked the whole options hash thing from JQ in action so it's actually
got a few options like switching to vertical for the carousel in our
shopping whose item height is currently misaligned for other reasons
that relate to not having full control of the front end. ;)

Anyway I'm contemplating making a more generic and diversely featured
one eventually and hope to start contributing when I have time.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05775819000P?mv=rr

aww, you guys fixed the bug where you could change the breadcrumbs displayed on the site just by changing the GET params. Too bad, that was a fun feature ;).

The carousel seems to work pretty well, I'm sure it would be welcome if you turned it into a plugin and uploaded it somewhere.

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Vanherpe - Tallieu & Tallieu NV - jonat...@tnt.be