Hi,

I use slideToggle() to slide a DIV up and down. The section (DIV)
should be closed on load. Works fine in Firefox.

The problem is IE7. If I use display: none; the section opens on load.
Is there a way to use display: inline (or leave it out since it's
default value) and slideToggle to be closed on load?

If I use display: none (the section opens) the content in the DIV is
displayed correct, but not with display: none;

I'm not very good at handling cross-browser css issues so I could
probably improve my CSS, but the use of display: inline would be a
simple fix.

jQuery("#alpha").click(function()
{
   jQuery("#wrapper_about_alpha").slideToggle('normal');
});

//
jQuery("#testimonals").click(function()
{
   jQuery("#wrapper_testimonals").slideToggle('normal');
});

http://www.alphaorebro.se

Any help would be much appreciated.