  From:       shapper <mdmo...@gmail.com>

  To:         "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>

  Date:       09/02/2009 11:28 AM

  Subject:    [jQuery] Check if function exists

Hello,

I am loading TinyMCE using the new JQuery Plugin:

<script type="text/javascript">
  $().ready(function() {
     $('textarea.tinymce').tinymce({
       // Location of TinyMCE script
         script_url : '../js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js',

Is there a way to load only if tinymce plugin is present without
getting an error?

Basically if I don't want to load the tinymce I just don't load the
plugin ...
... Because I am not able to pass, I think, to my SiteScript.JS file
if I want to load or not the plugin.

Thanks,
Miguel

<<inline: graycol.gif>>