On Sep 2, 2:21 pm, msoliver <michaelsoli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fair point. What you suggest certainly would be better than no check.
> But, it's not a test that openerFunc is actually a function, just that
> it exists and has an call property.

That seems better to me than the crazy logic in 1.2's isFunction()!

Any time that (typeof openerFunc != 'function') you are going to be
making assumptions. Is there any chance in your code that openerFunc
will be non-null (or undefined) and have a call property? If not, then
how is this check not good enough?

You could make it a little more robust by doing:
   if (openerFunc && typeof openerFunc.call=='function')

Matt Kruse