assuming the particular div has an id="myDiv" attribute...

$('myDiv input:radio')

http://docs.jquery.com/Selectors/descendant#ancestordescendant

(the docs are your friend)

You could also apply a specific class name to the ones you want to
manipulate.  But if you don't want to (or can't) manipulate the markup, the
code above should work.

--
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.