Hi all,

I'm using jCarousel as a video playlist. There's a total of 8 items, 6
shown at load.
The playlist plays  item to item in the carousel until the last one.
 Once the last item is played, the first item starts playing again.

As I need the carousel to scroll to the first item when the playlist
is restarted I've done:

$("#playlistInner").css({"left" : "0px"});

The DOM:
 <ul id="playlistInner" class="jcarousel-skin-mytv">
 <li><a id="item1" class="playlist_item" ......

And this seems to work, the carousel scrolls to the first item, BUT
previous button is enabled and when you click on the button the
carousel  shows the spaces for two empty items.

Please see the attached image, it shows what happens:
http://www.vivocom.es/test/scrollToFirstItem.jpg

What else do I have to do for the carousel to scroll correctly to the
first item??

Thanks a ton in advance!