Hello,
I am using Superfish for the menu system on a 3.5 asp.net webform.
Everything is working good except during postbacks.

For instance we use the selected ID, during the postback event of a
dropdown list to filter data for another list.  The menu is rendering
fine until the postback event.  From what I can tell the menu is not
rendering at all and none of the superfish events seem to be firing.

In the master page for the site I've got the following code to execute
the menu.

<script type="text/javascript">

    $(document).ready(function() {
        $('ul.sf-menu').superfish();