Well - I am combining the ASP and JQuery. In ASP usually the whole
page is inside a <form>, and you can not have nested forms.

On other hand - why would you like to allow it only in the <form>?
Since you can do the 'post' action on AJAX there is absolutely no need
to have the <form> tag (you do not preform the 'submit' action).

Do you guys know any other Javascript validation library that could do
the trick?

Best regards,
Jozef A. Habdank