                        if(data.length){
                        $('#message').html(data);
                                flage = true;
                        }
                        else{
                            flage = false;
          return flage;
          });

I'm using this code to submit the form. if test.php has some data then
it should be go to that page, if not it should be stay in same page.
How  do i implement feature like Ajax when i want to check user in
registered without being refreshed the page. if he is then page should
be redirected otherwise not.

              Please send me some tip on it. if you can send me some
useful link then i would be delightful?