I've got a semantic XML document, for which I'm using $.get
successfully to extract <title> and <description> nodes.  The <link>
node does not work, however.  It returns blank.  Strange, since I can
see in Firebug that $(this) has 4 children, and link is in there.
Here's the code:

$(data).find('item').each(function() {
     var title = $(this).find('title').text();
     var url = $(this).find('link').text();
     var description = $(this).find('description').text();
});

Even stranger, when I change the node name from <link> to anything
can't change the source XML file.

Is there a known issue with jQuery and <link> elements in XML?