Hi.
I have a form with some text input and a file input. When i try to
upload the form with the Form Plugin, the $_FILES array came empty.
The field name is newImage, so when I try to show $_FILES['newImage']
['tmp_name'] i can see nothing. Instead I can see the file name if i
do $_POST['newImage']. I'm using this plug-in since 7 months ago and
with different projects to file uploads and I didn't have problems
before. I upload the form without the plug-in and everything works ok.

Any help will be glad. Thanks in advance.