That's totally weird!

I would start over, delete all the include files and add it once
before any other external js script.  Test it and gradually add the
others one by one afterwards... This is really a weird problem, its
the best I can think of because this hasn't happened to me!!

Also, re-download jQuery and check for any conflicts the other files
might have.  Try calling jQuery.noConflict() at any point after jQuery
and the other libraries have been loaded!

Alex